Question
Posted by: b | 2004/01/26

dead tired

please could you help i am so tired all the time . i sleep far to much . i have low blood presure and low blood sugar and suffer from vaginal thrush often . i have had a thyroid test and that is fine i am +- 24 kgs overweight and am trying to lose weight but am not having much success please help i need some advice on how to stop being so tired and enjoy my life with my 3 year old instead of sleeping at every opertunity . i am 29 years old and have virtualy no libido either. any suggestions as to what my problem is and how to fix it.
thanks

B, it might be due to the low blood sugar or something else like a systemic disorder like kidney problems, anaemia, and diabetes. The best would be to see a specialist physician and have it sorted out. I can also send you a low blood sugar diet (if you’re interested, mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za). Good luck.