Question
Posted by: Dessertmoon | 2005/12/07

Dead end

Hi CS,

Thanks for the reply and no I did not let the counsellor no that our session was to no avail, however he won't see me again. I've been thinking about what everyone's been saying the past few days and some of it make sense and really makes me think. However there is the darker side or other side to the coin, called reality.

Reality is that I can not take it anymore. Every morning I wake up I say to myself that even if circumstances are not great I will try my best to get through. I guess I am just not strong enough to do it.

It is the one thing on top of the other and it just never ends and best is that I do not go look for shit, it finds me, I am caught in the middle all the time. God knows where this will lead me to.

I give up!!

You ARE strong enough, dm !
If anything seems to have a dark side, like the moon, that's just because there's a strong light shining on it's other side.

3
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

FIO, without realising it, you have just helped me as well. Okay, from now, I am dof! Got it? I fancy the idea.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: figured it out | 2005/12/07

Hey there,

You probably dont even realise it, but your tone of voice every time you post here is getting better all the time. Bet you dont notice it! But we do.

Ok, so here we are now, facing the dark side of reality. reality doesn't have dark sides, nor does it have light sides. It is just what it is, and its our perception that determines what is dark and what is light.

When you ar ein the shit, its inevitable that everywhere you turn, you will find shit, or it will find you. But the shit in a pit eventually breaks down. Yes I know, if people keeping filling the pit with shit it will never change and break down. This is when you have to climb out the pit and go somewhere else. There will still be shit on you, and the stink will follow, but not forever.

The whole thing all of us here are trying to say is not that you must just change attitude and decide to be happy all of a sudden, and ignore the world as if nothings happened or happening. Impossibe for anyone to do that.

What we are saying is that its like you are in the middle of a storm, and nothing you can do about it. Except - put your rain coat on, hold on tight, and ride the damn storm til it fades, because all storms fade out and die. When you are in the storm, all you can see around you is chaos, whihc is what we have said all along. Of course you cant see sunshine, you're in the middle of the storm!

But us on the outside can see everything that going on, we can see you, can see the storm, and can see the sunshine outside the storm. We can also see the fact that the storm has to die out, and so we say to you just hang in there, take one day at a time, not thinking about too much, not doing too much, except arb little things to tickle your fancy each day, and you will see that without even noticing it, the kak times in your life will change.

Just stop thinking so much, and become a moron if you have to. It works you know. Dof people seldom commit suicide, they dont think enough to feel kak about it, so blissfully live on each day. So, to get through this storm, be dof for a while, thik as little as possible, and do dof things, little things, just to make sure your brain is still functioning. I know, its sounds stupid, but it works, and when things are better, you can start being smart again.

Reply to figured it out
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/07

Hi Dessertmoon. Don't give up yet! I haven't. Look for a positive in every negative. It is there, you just have to look a little harder, and when you do find it, it is worth the while of having looked in the first place.

Reply to Frusty