Question
Posted by: PZ | 2004/10/06

dead end

Hi doc and forum users,
I'm 22 and in a long distance relationship.Myg/f is 20.We were both staying in the sametown(Durban) until I found a job in Capetown(July 20004).Ever since I left,I feel so empty and lonely and I'm just not coping.I'm beggining to think our relationship wont work because of the distance,we call each other a lot bt it just doesnt make me feel better.She says she is lonely too and sometimes feeels the same way and that she will stay faithfull to me and I appreciate that a lot bt it doesnt fix things.She is stil at varsity so she cant come frequently as much as I need her to.
How do I keep this relationship going coz I cant carry on like this.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Shaun | 2004/10/06

Hi PZ,

Maybe you can read message posting from BoogyBabe below your one (11474) and comment further if you can???

Regards,
Shaun

Reply to Shaun