Question
Posted by: Nix | 2007/04/12

D&C after mc - am i actually preggie?

i had a D&C due to a missed miscarriage 4 weeks ago (i was 11weeks, fetus was 9weeks) (16 March). my gynae said we could continue trying as soon as my body felt up to it. so we did. i'm now experiancing some weird symptoms and i need advice! Hoping i'm pregnant here are the symptoms what do you think...

i have sore breasts, lower back ache, my nipples are feeling sensitive again, and my breast are swelling again i also have a feeling of pressure in my uterus and urinating more. these are all the signs i had when i concieved in January, i got these symptoms shortly after i concieved!

yesterday i had a "egg white" discharge but it had a slight (almost like very watered down apple juice) colour. i also had "egg white" last week and the week before that.

is this just all normal after a D&C or is this an infection or is it actually possible that i concieved?? One last question, when does a pregnancy test show negitive after a D&C and how soon will i be able to test if i have concieved?

sorry it's a long email and thanks if you actually read it to the end.

lots of baby dust to all TTC.

These may just be symptoms of your cycle returning. If you do not get a period in the next two weeks, do a pregnancy test.