Question
Posted by: wondering | 2007/07/30

D&C

How long should you wait before youre allowed to have sex after a D&C? Just wondering

If you mean a D&C for a miscarriage, about two weeks or till the bleeding has stopped completely.

2
Posted by: Nix | 2007/07/31

you can have sex as soon as your body feels it is ready to have sex, just listen to it. Not EVERYONE falls pregnant a month after a D&C. i'm now in my 5 month after D&C and still nothing. but keep on trying.

Reply to Nix
Posted by: Amber | 2007/07/30

4-6 weeks if no complications. you will fall pregnant a month after a D& C . that is what happend to me and i was overjoyed

Reply to Amber