Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2007/03/28

Daxies on diet

I have 3 daxies, and two of them are on the Hills R/D diet to loose weight. The third one is eating the Vets Choice pellets.
The problem I am having is that the 2 dieting ones are chasing the other one away from his food when I am not looking and gobbeling it up (the vets choice obviously tastes better than the diet pellets !!)
The non-dieting daxie then eats the diet food that the others have left.
Can I just feed all 3 of them the diet pellets, or would that be bad for the non-dieting daxie. He weighs 8 kgs.

They can all have the diet food. At 8kgs the non-diet dog is probably overweight as well!

1
Posted by: Kate | 2007/03/30

Hi Natasha

Why not try putting all of them on the Vet's Choice Lite?
My Jack Russells were on Normal Hills but I ran out of food so I borrowed some Vets Choice Lite from my folks - my dogs love it so I am going to move them over.

Besides you can never be to carefull with a daxie.

Reply to Kate