Question
Posted by: mom | 2004/09/22

daugther 12jr complains

My dauher 12jr complains of headaches from last Saturday (18/09/2004). She also sleeps all the time and stays tired. No other symptoms are present. She had a slight fever on Sunday but did not return after I gave her an asprin. At what stage to I go to my GP?

Mom, headache for a week in any age group is something that should be investigated further. The best would be to take her to your GP and have him make sure that nothing serious is the matter. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Tick | 2004/09/28

I had exactly the same symptons and it turned out to be tick bite fever. A bite so small I never even noticed it.

Reply to Tick