Question
Posted by: SUZETTE | 2007/05/17

daugter started too early

HI,

My daugter of 9 years started to menstruate yeaterday. It's very heavy and I don't thinks she emotionaly ready for this. Can This be posponed till she is older??

Not really. If the periods are very heavy, she could go on the Pill for a few months.

1
Posted by: Dove | 2007/05/17

Stop worring about her I am sure she knows more that you do. Girls start at that age now I an sure some of her friends have and that they have spoken about this.I don't think there is anything to stop it except for the thre monthly injection, which I think she is too young for.

Reply to Dove