Question
Posted by: S | 2005/12/12

dating game

I have been on 2 dates with this guy and we get on really well. We have so much in common and he is really good fun. I saw him on Friday and then he wanted to see me on Saturday night again. I thought this was a bit much, too soon, so I cancelled saying I wasnt feeling well. I now havent heard from him since then. Should I call him or just leave it? Been out of the dating scene for long time, so therefore need advice. Thanks, S.

,,,,

8
Posted by: CJT | 2005/12/13

really you people are so stupid, any man wanting to be serious would not appreciate a game been played with him, simply don't play the game because its the game that is making him not call you.

Remember you are the one who started the game by saying you were tired,

%^$& woman sometimes I really give up

Reply to CJT
Posted by: Deubel | 2005/12/13

Don't call him. You will only make a fool of yourself and ruin what could have been something more. If he is interested in you he will call you, just be patient.

Reply to Deubel
Posted by: Dec 12 | 2005/12/12

I SAY CALL THE MAN!!!
BUT DON'T SOUND DESPERATE.

GOOD LUCK!

Reply to Dec 12
Posted by: ASP | 2005/12/12

Give him a call!

But, as you do not know this guy 100% yet, meet at a place where there's lot's of people...

Reply to ASP
Posted by: Shakira | 2005/12/12

Hey S, I'd say wait until tomorrow afternoon then give him one call. If he doesn't answer, leave a message. Don't sound bummed or anything that he didnt call, don't even mention it. When you chat to him, be cofident, sound interessted and relaxed.

Reply to Shakira
Posted by: ZeeZee | 2005/12/12

He thinks that you are not interested in him that is why he did not call you again. I would also say call him or send him a sms and invite him for dinner. Like Frusty said you wont know if you don't try. Good luck

Reply to ZeeZee
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/12

Call him. You will never know what might happen if you don't try. Good luck.

Reply to Frusty
Posted by: twink | 2005/12/12

i say call him

Reply to twink