Question
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/09

dating 2 men

I was brought up that you do not date 2 men which I am
currently doing. Neither one has asked for exclusivaty. With both I am only going as far as kissing and holding hands. Is this wrong ?

If this is nwat you were broguth up not to do, and it makes you worry about it, why do it ? It SOONDS from what you say that they both know the situation and accept it for now. But as others say, don't take the relationship to a more intimate level till you've chosen one of them,

10
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/09

lulu - lol !

Reply to biets
Posted by: lulu | 2004/11/09

No, not cheating. Decide which one you want and then commit to an exclusive relationship.

Of course, if you "kys" with guy 2, you'll have to tell Guy 1 to take a rocket and go find his "space" again. (o;

Sterkte! Ek weet jou hart sal jou vertel wat die beste is. In die mean time, don't sweat the petty stuff. AND....don't pet the sweaty stuff. hehe

Reply to lulu
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/09

yes one has that little voice in your head that worries you..... and one should listen to it - thanks Kernel

Guy 2's wife left him and 3 kids for another man so he's very bitter (divorced 3 years) and has custody - so I just don't want to upset him.... is what i'm doing cheating ?

Last nite he joked and said we'll have to "kys" soon... and we both just laughed!

Reply to biets
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/09

Watch out for guy 1 - what can you learn from one week's space? He probably needed it for something specific.

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/09

both think that they are the only one in my life and i do lie about where i am like last nite i was with the Portugese man and told guy 1 i was at a work function....

Reply to biets
Posted by: biets | 2004/11/09

I met guy 1 and after being with him for 2 weeks spending one weekend (no still no sex, I don't do sex soon) he needed a weeks "space" in this week i met guy nr. 2 and things are going nicely but then guy 1 said he wanted to date me again he's had his weeks space.

I will never play with a guys feelings - not me.

I like guy 2 a lot.

Reply to biets
Posted by: Kernel | 2004/11/09

No, it is not wrong. It would only be wrong if you are in an exclusive relationship with one person.

Go for it - how else would you find out which one is the right one for you?

Reply to Kernel
Posted by: HotStepper | 2004/11/09

Hey gorgeous, dating 2 men is not right, but if you're not intimate with either one, then frankly I think you're still choosing which one you would prefer to be with.
So don't go sexual until you have a better idea of who you actually wish to be with, and then go to the next level with just ONE (yes, I know, it;s tough), but just one of them should win in the end.
And please be careful about playing with people's emotions, if one of them are becoming attached you risk doing some serious damage to their heart and then they're scarred for any future relationships.
Play the field, but play fair, and pick ONE before you advance to the next step... ai, decisions, decisions.
Cheers.

Reply to HotStepper
Posted by: lady nina | 2004/11/09

hi there

as long as neither thinks he is the only one, their is nothing wring with it.

it's good to get to know as many men as you can before you committ to any one guy

as long as you are honest with both guys and not get sexually involved i don't think it's wrong

nina

Reply to lady nina
Posted by: joe jo | 2004/11/09

mmm let me think....

YES!!!

you are allowing yourself to be drawn into both of them and soon you are going to have to choose and possible lose both for being a cheat!

Reply to joe jo