Question
Posted by: Max | 2008/05/28

Dates? No period? What's going on?

This is going to be a long one, but I need help.
My last 2 periods. The one started in the first week of April, round about the 4th. I had unprotected sex a few times, with the 19, 20th being definites, and also the 25th of April, the rest I can't remember. Wasn't many though.
I was only due to get my next period 5th of May, but got it a week early, on the 28th. It wasn't as heavy as normal, but still lasted for about 7 days.
I've counted 28 days from the 28th of April, giving me 25th of May, but I'm still not getting anywhere.
I think I had sex on the 1st of May.
I'm now 3 days late.
My breast are swollen. My one nipple is sensitive, but nothing serious. I've had this dull pain around my ovaries for the past 2 weeks.
Any idea what is going on?
I know I'm not pregnant cos I did a test yesterday and it was neg.
Please help.

I would suggest that you repeat the test. If it is still negative, see your doctor to look for other causes for the late period.