Question
Posted by: jewel1 | 2008/01/22

Date-rape drugs & conception

If a male is given any type of "date-rape drug" will he still be able to get an erection/have sexual intercourse with a female and what are the chances of the female getting pregnant?

Dear jewel1
If you have intercourse with a female at the right time in her cycle she can get pregnant. Taking too much alcohol or a suppressive drug will not necessarily give you impotence and the possibility that you can have sexual intercourse is still there.
If someone is accusing you that you caused her pregnancy while incapacitated due to drugs or alcohol, the best would be to ask for a paternity test when the baby is born.

5
Posted by: jewel1 | 2008/01/23

RELAX people! It's part of an assignment on date rape drugs and i just wanted another opinion! So thanks for your responses - I appreciate it - even if you think I need cybershrink...

Reply to jewel1
Posted by: anon | 2008/01/22

Not a good idea if you are planning a pregnancy. It will affect the unborn child, whatever is in both parents bloodstream at the time of conception affects the fetus. Remember when planning a pregnancy it needs to be consensual.

If thats your last resort to plan to drug a male, just so that you can fall pregnant, rather go a different route.

You need help!

If you are a male and you have had this experience and are afraid you were raped or impregnated a woman without your consent, go to the police and report the matter and go for counselling.

Suggest you post on cybershrink as well.

Reply to anon
Posted by: ? | 2008/01/22

I would really like to know why you want to know. I hope you are not planning anything because if you do use these drugs and you do "sit on him" to perform the act, it is still RAPE!!!!

Reply to ?
Posted by: billy | 2008/01/22

To al your qustions it is ,YES, the only thing is he will not be able to do the act, but the woman will be able to do it for him, by sitting on him

Reply to billy
Posted by: billy | 2008/01/22

To al youir qustions it is ,YES

Reply to billy