Question
Posted by: Guji | 2004/01/15

Date of conception

Goodday!
Last week on the 8th January 2004 I went to see a GP as I wasnt feeling bilious & tired in the mornings, he took a pregnacy test & it came out positive & my last period was somewhere in November I don't remember when in November. So this makes me 7 weeks pregnant this week. Please tell me when exactly did I conceive this baby.

I can't tell you exactly when you conceieved if you do not know the exact duration of your pregnancy. If you are seven weeks pregnant now, you would have concived about 5 weeks ago.