Question
Posted by: Tracy | 2004/01/23

Date lots of men at the same time

i have been dating lots of men at the same time since i started dating, never had one boyfriend. But i always use a condom and i dont sleep with all of them.

No sure it i have a problem or what. I have a boyfriend which i love very much and i know he love me too. The thing is he does not have a car and he is a bit stingy when it comes to poping up money, not that he doesn't give money but not all the times only few times.

I just cant keep one boyfriend at a time, the is this other one he drives this nice Merc and lives in a town house, i've only been seeing him for like 1 month, i spend the whole weekend at his place, it wasn't so nice since we hardly talk. He has never told me he loves me or anything but he is not that bad.

The is this other one, i met him at the gym he is good looking with a fine body to match, we have only kissed nothing else, and it seems that i never have time for him, he tells me he loves me, i enjoy his company, but i seem never to have time for him.

My friends always tells me that i date lots of guys at the same time because i am greedy and i want a perfect man, i want to combine all the men and make myself one men. Hansom, rich and loving.

Do u guys think i am like that

I think many would indeed agree with that, Tracy. Are you in love or for hire ?
You make yourself sound ( and perhaps look, to others ) really shallow, maybe more in love with the townhouse and the Merc than the man. Nothing you say sounds like you really know what love is. You enjoy a man who's pretty, and one who's rich, and one who's sexually skilled. I don't understand why you seem to be rejecting a perfecly nice guy who loves you, because he doesn't have a car and doesn't give you money ?

8
Posted by: pissed | 2004/01/25

Lady

You carry on as if you are bragging, you deserve to get aids.
Then you might wake up and understand what u r doing!!!

Reply to pissed
Posted by: Ish Bo | 2004/01/23

I'm gald you do.

Reply to Ish Bo
Posted by: Tracy | 2004/01/23

Thanks Penny and NW. I think now i know what i have to 2 do

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Penny | 2004/01/23

Dont worry my dear, it happens to lots of people u r not the first. But i think u should stick with the first one that u love and tell him about his money problems and everything will be ok at list u will be happy.

No name: dont say Cheap and Swallow as if u havent made anything wrong in your life. The one who thinks he /she has never made any sin be the first one to throw the stone, and make themself look better, using other peoples mistakes.

Lovy its not good having lots of men, u will hurt of end up being hurt by the guys.

Reply to Penny
Posted by: NW | 2004/01/23

Tracy, my sweetie, money is not the only thing in the world and maybe this guy (without the car) really loves you. How far do you guys live from each other, does he have to take transport to visit you, does he work? If you love someone you look past the things that he lacks and then he will become the perfect man. Stop what you are doing, playing with so many hearts at a time, because one of these days it's going to happen to you.

Reply to NW
Posted by: no name | 2004/01/23

I think you are cheap and shallow.

Reply to no name
Posted by: Tracy | 2004/01/23

24

Reply to Tracy
Posted by: Ish Bo | 2004/01/23

How old are you?

Reply to Ish Bo