Question
Posted by: NELLY | 2004/10/11

DARK SPOTS ON BACK - PLEASE HELP!!

I am 24 for years old. I have these ugly dark spots on my back and upper arms, and it seems to be spreading. I really don't know how its caused. I am so uncomfortable with wearing sleeve less tops, and with summer round the corner, I want to get rid of this. Does someone out there knows what this is, Please let me know,
I also need to know of a good dermatologist in the Durban area.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Nelly,

I really cannot say what the problem is without having a look at it. Best would be to consult your GP and he'll refer you to a dermatologist should it be needed.