Question
Posted by: me | 2007/02/19

Dark marking on upper lip?

Hi CyberDoc,

Not sure if you are the right one to address this to - I hope so ;-)

I have noticed over the last few months that in certain lights it looks as if I have a slight moustache! However, I have hardly any hair there and it is almost like a discolouration of the skin there on my upper lip.

Any idea what this could be or how I can get rid of it - and how can I prevent it from happening again? Are there creams that can actually bleech the skin?

I am 26 y/o female, white with a light olive complexion.

Dear Me
It could be hormone related - please don't use skin lightners ( makes it worse) but rather see a dermatologist!