Question
Posted by: Chloe | 2008/06/09

Dark circles around eyes

I lately have really dark circles around my eyes, especially when I wake up in the morning.

I have also just not been feeling myself - really tired and misrable.

Could this be an indication of anything?

Dear Chloe
Dark circles could be due to allergies but if you are not feeling well it may be better to go for a medical check up and some blood tests. You may be anemic or have an underlying infection.

3
Posted by: René  | 2009/01/22

My boy is ten, using biostrath. Sleeps well, sometimes very tired. Normal build not overweight. Allergetic, especiaaly in morning. Black marks next to eyes. What you think?

Reply to Ren&#233 
Posted by: Karen Kleynhans | 2008/08/12

i have constent dark circles around my eyes. I use concealer in the day to cover a little bit. When i have my monthlly period its worse and i do suffer with sinus.

Reply to Karen Kleynhans
Posted by: ani | 2008/06/09

I think you have a lack of iron, or vitamins!

I have dark sircles under my eyes naturally, but when my iron is low, its worse....

But let the doctor rather answer you... :-D

Reply to ani