Question
Posted by: liz | 2003/01/21

dark blemish on face

I have developed a dark blemish on my face under my nose from all the days in the sun this summer, now it look as if I have a moustache. How can you remove it?

Liz, the best would be to wear moisturiser/day cream that contains a sun block and to wait for to go away by itself. There are creams that can lighten the skin, but the can cause the opposite and make it more darker as they can sensitise the skin to sunlight. If it is really bad, you can have laser treatment or a chemical exfoliation, but it is seldom indicated. Good luck.