Question
Posted by: steph | 2007/04/04

DAP

I would like to hear from anyone who has successfully used a DAP macine or spray. My internet research so far shows only about 50% success. It's a lot of money to pay for hit-and-miss. Also, does anyone know what the spray costs and how long it lasts?

The spray does not last as long as the Vapourizer and tends to therefore be more expensive. There are numerous animals that have responded very well to DAP and I suppose if you are one of the 50% for whom it works then it works 100% for you! 50:50 are not bad odds I would have thought.

1
Posted by: Butterfly | 2007/04/04

The price for the spray is R287 +-
The dap machine is R285 - refill is R189 - the machine is supposed to be replaced every 6 months!!
Yes, I agree that it is expensive and would also like to know if it works!!

Reply to Butterfly