Question
Posted by: Danogen 13/2/2003 | 2003/02/13

Danogen pill

Please could you tell me whether I can fall pregnant while I am using Danogen. I am frantic and scared that I will fall pregnant even if i do not get a period.

Yes, you can fall pregnant,a nd must take alternative method of contraceptives. In fertile females, Danogen should be started during menstruation, preferably on the first day, to avoid exposing a pregnancy to its possible effects. Where doubt exists, appropriate checks should be made to exclude pregnancy before starting medication. Females of childbearing age should employ nonhormonal contraception throughout the course of treatment.

Warnings and Precautions

DRUG INTERACTIONS

PREGNANCY
Danogen should not be used during pregnancy. Women of childbearing age should be advised to use an effective, nonhormonal method of contraception.

The most frequent side effects are androgenic effects like mild hirsutism, decrease in breast size, deepening of voice, weight gain and oedema. Amenorrhoea occurs frequently, but disappears on discontinuation of therapy.

1
Posted by: GynaeDoc | 2003/02/14

Do not listen to the above statement. This lady does not know what she is talking about. I have even heard she is a virgin. Go right ahead and do what you like. SEX is fun and we should have fun!

Reply to GynaeDoc