Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2007/08/14

Danish Royal Hospital Metabolism

Have you heard of the Metabolism Change Diet? Is it any good? How safe is it? I need to lose 7kg's

Dear Jenny
Yes I have and it is just another version of the Atkins high-protein, high-fat diet. Click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then do a Search with 'Danish Royal Hospital diet' to find the article I wrote entitled "THE ROYAL DANISH HOSPITAL DIET IS A HOAX!". I would rather recommend that you use a well balanced, low-fat diet to lose weight and combine such a diet with plenty of aerobic exercise to lose those 7 kg.