Question
Posted by: Just wondering | 2007/04/10

DANISH DIET?

How's the girls doing on the royal Danish Hospital Diet, all of you lost the 13kg in 10 days? ha ha obviously NOT

Dear Just Wondering
Interesting point! I also wonder how they are sticking to the diet - I reckon it gets pretty boring, but then it's only 13 days.

3
Posted by: Melissa | 2007/04/24

I did the 13 days lost 9kgs and now 4 months later I have not put a pound back on and neither have my two friends who did it too and we eat plenty chocolate ! You guys have to have followed it to a T, not a single cheat or all is wasted !

Reply to Melissa
Posted by: G | 2007/04/10

I did it - lost 6kgs in the 10 days and I have honestly not put it on again so far ... been about 6 weeks so far I think!!

Reply to G
Posted by: Tanja | 2007/04/10

I did it.

Lost 6kg in 10 days and yes I know that everybody warned me I picked up total of 10kg in 2 weeks after that and I am so struggling to get it off. PLEASE PEOPLE DONT DO THAT DIET!!!!!!

Reply to Tanja