Question
Posted by: *ME* | 2007/03/07

DANISH DIET

STARTED ON SUNDAY AS SAID. DAY 4 - LOST 3.2KG. LOTS OF HEADACHES BUT ACTUALLY FEELING BETTER.
ANYFEED BACK FROM U OTHER WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
AS I SAID MY GOAL IS 5KG IN THE 13 DAYS, WHICH IS NOT ALOT, SEEING THAT I HEARD OVER 94.7 THIS MORNING WITH THE GI LEAN DIET U CAN LOOSE UP TO 3 KG's A WEEK.
ANY FEEDBACK ON THAT ONE DIET DOC? IS THAT THEN ACCEPTABLE BEING G.I. AND ALL
TX HAVE A GREAT DAY U ALL

Dear Me
Well I am glad for your sake that you are losing weight despite the fact that I don't really approve of the Danish diet. Just don't use if for longer than the 2 weeks as it is really potentially harmful with all those fats and the high protein content. If the diet discussed on 94.7 this morning is based on foods with a low GI and also a low fat content, then I would find it acceptable. I did not hear the programme, so can't really pass a comment.

13
Posted by: Storm | 2007/03/08

Can someone tells me more about this diet? Sounds like it is worth the try. And Cornelia i don't think this a forum for bitchiness, you sound like a lonely and unhappy creature , so get off !! To all the the other obese people pls tell me more

Reply to Storm
Posted by: Sue | 2007/03/07

I said Cornelia SOUNDS like a bit of a bad. Hmmmm thats not so bad. By the way I am six foot and weigh 72kg and have never ever been over weight, but have had friends who are and they are beautiful, nothing ugly about them at all. I feel sorry for you being so nasty !

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Cornelia | 2007/03/07

Like ROSE said, if you give shitty remarks, you should take it, obviously you didnt read through all the posts, telling me I am a bit of a bag, Pls do yourself a favour and read it again.

Reply to Cornelia
Posted by: Tammy | 2007/03/07

Cornelia, do you have to be cruel with your uncalled for names?

" Why are you fat obese people so ugly - you are already fat - do you have to be so rude?" This is really not nice. You are (according to you) skinny, so why are yu so rude? These forums are for everone not just YOU!

Reply to Tammy
Posted by: *ME* | 2007/03/07

TX TO ROXANNE AND SUE and EVEN "THE OTHERS".
WILL KEEP U POSTED BY FRIDAY OR SO. WEEKENDS ALWAYS THE WORST TIME FOR ME PERSONALLY. TO cornelia, SORRY IF I IRRATATE THE SH*T OUT OF YOU, BUT THE FEELING IS MUTUAL.
MAY U ALWAYS STAY SUCH A "WONDERFUL, GREAT, SPECIAL GIRL" ... WHO NEEDS ENEMIES ..... LOL

Reply to *ME*
Posted by: Cornelia | 2007/03/07

Why are you fat obese people so ugly - you are already fat - do you have to be so rude?

Reply to Cornelia
Posted by: Sue | 2007/03/07

ME - yes a lot of people get headaches because you are also detoxing, so that is normal, carry on till the 13th day and then see how well you did, will do no harm thats for sure. Let us know your total lost ! Afterwards carry on with a healthy diet and you should do great. That Cornelia sounds a bit of a bag to me.

Reply to Sue
Posted by: Roxanne | 2007/03/07

Danish diet not sduch a fad if it works for so very many, a few of my friends did it a few years ago lost over 11kgs each and have not put any back on, also did continue with a healthy eating plan, the danish diet just layed the foundation and sorted their metabolism out. A danish friend of ours says in Denmark some dieticians say yes some say no, so there, it just shows EVERYBODY has their own view on things so WHO is to say it is right or not ??????????????????????????????????????
Oh Cornelia by the way buzz off from most of us !

Reply to Roxanne
Posted by: DONT DONT DONT | 2007/03/07

I did danish diet, it is not good, you WILL pick it all up believe me i've been there and done it

Reply to DONT DONT DONT
Posted by: Cornelia | 2007/03/07

Rose, I think you should take a look at your boring outdated name, Rose, i really wouldnt use that name - makes me feel better, ha ha, thanks for the laught ROSE

I lost all my weight 16kg in 4 months by eating healthy and following a balanced plan - do you know what that is, That is when you can eat of all the food groups, fruit, meat, fat, carbs, protein etc etc and even have a chocolate now and again. No need to eat certain foods on certain days, and better is I can continue with this healthy eating lifestyle plan forever, I wasnt warned not to continue it after I have lost weight.

I also battled with my weight, but luckily I've got the savvy to know that a fad diet is a fad diet is a fad diet is a fad diet is a fad diet and will stay a fad diet and you will just get fatter and fatter afterwards

You guys dont want to listen to diet doc after numerous times she said that this diet is not good, she even wrote an article about it, so yes, no expert needed but cant you guys understand or what is your problem. Listen to the experts who says NO to this diet. every 2nd day somebody asks this stupid question.

And I am not afraid of taking shitty remarks from a shitty person rose. No offence taken Rose

Reply to Cornelia
Posted by: Vis | 2007/03/07

Personally I think it is unhealthy to lose that much in a week - I did weigh less years ago, and lost 2.7kg in my first week, thereafter I lost between 0.6 and 1.2kg a week ... and the trick - i have KEPT it off, that is the part that u need to consider!! If u start eating "normally" again, surely the kg's will just pile back on?!

Reply to Vis
Posted by: ROSE | 2007/03/07

What's your hang-up Cornelia ... well with a name like that. Everybody is free to ask here what they want and get feedback or not. Some people do actually battle with weight, but they can work on it ... you on the other hand .. need a new personality .... no expert Doc for that ..... so if you want to give sh*tty remarks, take them as well.

Reply to ROSE
Posted by: Cornelia | 2007/03/07

why dont all of you Danish Diet Lovers go to the Weight-loss forum where they have all kinds of fad diets - get away from this site, Diet Doc is dietician and she promotes healthy eating, so please stop asking about Danish Diet. Get off this site and stay off

Reply to Cornelia