Question
Posted by: LULU | 2007/03/07

DANISH DIET

I'm about to start this diet. Just a few questions. The slice dry toast white or brown bread? 1 Slice carrot ???? On Day 5 what does little buffer means at lunch time? Day 7 : Lamb cutlets with or without fat? Is any salt/pepper/aromat allowed?

Dear Lulu
Please take care with this potentially harmful diet and don't do it for more than 2 weeks. It is just another high-protein, high-fat diet and is not at all good for your health.
Take great care

2
Posted by: V | 2007/03/09

Helen,

How much weight did you loose? How did you manage to keep it off? Did you go back to your normal way of eating or did you set up a meal plan for yourself?

Reply to V
Posted by: Helen | 2007/03/07

Toast can be white or brown, just toasted well but not burnt. One sliced carrot is just that, one nice big carrot that you cut up. Day five is a little BUTTER. Lamb a bit of the fat if crispy, but not major fatty lamb. Good luck tell us how you do, dont worry about all the other comments, I did it years ago and still dont look back.

Reply to Helen