Question
Posted by: *ME* | 2007/03/01

DANISH DIET

HI ALL. STARTING SUNDAY (YES SUNDAY) WITH ABOVE MENTIONED. MENTAL THING ACTUALLY. ANY ADDITIONAL INFO NEEDED I.R.O. DIET. DO's & DONT'S??????
I HOPE I CAN HAVE SAME SUCCESS. MY GOAL TO LOOSE IS 5KG WHICH IS THINK IS ALOT IN 13 DAYS.
BEST OF LUCK TO YOU ALL. PLEASE SEND FEEDBACK

Dear Me
Do take care with the unbalanced Danish Diet and don't use for longer than 2 weeks!

4
Posted by: Tanja | 2007/03/02

Did Danish Diet not toooo bad, was very good, lost 9 kgs, so nice to fit into old clothes again, young clothes ! I mean what is 13 days, surely one can give up on all the goodies and luxuries etc for 2 short weeks !

Reply to Tanja
Posted by: SUGNET | 2007/03/02

CHECK POSTING 886 "LOST IT ALL" LOST 12KG ON THE DANISH DIET IN 13 DAYS, I WOULD SAY THAT IS RATHER GOOD WOULD YOU NOT ?? GOOD FOR YOU LOST ITA LL YOU HAD THE WILL POWER TO GO THROUGH WITH IT THE OTHER LOOSERS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO WILL POWER, SHAME, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE OVER WEIGHT I SUPPOSE ! CANT STOP CHOMPING AWAY !

Reply to SUGNET
Posted by: Annie | 2007/03/01

How does this diet work?

Reply to Annie
Posted by: HOEPEL | 2007/03/01

EK HET DIT PROBEER MAAR HET GESTOP DIE 2 DE DAG. BLY OM TE SIEN DAT DAAR IEMAND IS WAT MOED HET OM DIT AAN TE PAK..EK DINK EK BEGIN SONDAG SAAM MET JOU . STUUR JOU EMAIL DAN HOU EK EN JY KONTAK, EK DINK ONS MOET SOMMER VOOR EN NA FOTO'S NEEM EN DIT VIR MEKAAR MAIL DAN KAN ONS MOED HOU, EN MEKAAR AANSPOOR.

Reply to HOEPEL