Question
Posted by: Frusty | 2005/12/15

*&* DANGLE BELLS *&*

As this is the last day on the forum until the new year, I would like to wish each and every one of you, no exception, a peaceful and joyful festive season and I hope that the new year sees all of you in with a renewed vigour and a positive and healthy outlook to life.

Thank you for all your words of comfort and advice so far and hopefully we will all be needing less of it next year.

Peace, happiness, joy and health to you all.

All the best to you, Frusty, and Nicolai, and all the others. I wish I knew how to nog eggs

1
Posted by: Nicolai | 2005/12/15

Thank you Frusty, may you & all the forumers also have a peaceful time, filled with lots of love, joy and eggnog of course!

Be safe and take it easy, try not let all the pressures of this time become too overwhelming.

Reply to Nicolai