Question
Posted by: ciska | 2004/01/22

Dangerous?

Thanks for all your advice. It really helps me a lot. There's just one other thing that I'd like to add. The only reason why I stopped the pill was because this holiday took all our money and we didn't have anything left to go get pills. I buy it every month myself, cause there's no time to go see a clinic. When me and my fiance get paid we will go and buy again (we always had money but you know how it goes December holidays!). Do you think doing what I did is playing with my hormones? Do you think that it can be dangerous? I know that apart from falling pregnant, is there anything else that might go wrong? Do you suggest that I don't do it in the future?

Sorry for all the questions, but I just want to be sure.

Thanks for all your help!
Have a nice day! :-)

If you stop the Pill and start again a month or so later, this will not cause any damage. However, you probably will have the side effects of stopping the Pill and then the side effects of starting again when you do so. When you are on the Pill regularly, your body adjusts to these.