Question
Posted by: AD | 2007/08/10

Danger of paiting while preg.

Hope you had a lovely woman's day yesterday. I just want to know something. How risky is it to paint using enamel paint while preg?

I sometimes feel as if i am risking my child's life by painting while preg, but i enjoy painting and i don't use anything to protecr my nose from breathing that smell.

I only paint during weekends. The other thing is that i paint my own house not someones house. I love this job, but if it is really risky please advice let me know in order for me to stop painting for the sake of my baby. I am 22Wks.

I don't think this should be a problem.