Question
Posted by: Dandruff | 2007/05/11

Dandruff - is their a natural cure

I have tried using Denorex, Head and Shoulders and Elvive anti-dandruff shampoos, but these do not help. These shampoos just dry out my scalp even more. I have completed a whole bottle, but problem still persists. Can you recommend something natural?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

increase essential fatty acids 1000mg three times daily, drink lots of water and you can use the Blue cap sjampoo to assist you.

Dr Debbie

2
Posted by: Dandruff | 2007/06/29

You mentioned essential fatty acids - can you be a little specific please and is the shampoo name "Blue cap"?

I have tried the cure with aspirins crushed in my regular shampoo, but for long am i supposed to use this?

Is there anything else?

Reply to Dandruff
Posted by: NURSE | 2007/05/24

ALSO CRUSH 6 ASPIRINS AND ADD THAT TO YOUR NORMAL SHAMPOO - YOU WILL GET THE SAME RESULTS AS THESE VERY EXPENSIVE SHAMPOO'S - TRY IT - IT'S WORTH IT

Reply to NURSE