Question

Dancing

Hello guys, my partner and I both like dancing and just generally ssocialing with like-minded couples (and singles) without having to go to a club, more like social evenings where we can also chat with others and make friends as opposed to the same-old cruising games people seem to play everywhere. It would also be nice to have a few dance classes and I'm keen to learn Latin etc. We're in Jhb - any ideas? Take care guys.

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi Anon, welcome to the forum and thanks for this post.

Take a look at www.rhythmdancestudios.co.za, I think they're located near Cresta in Johannesburg - social meets, classes etc etc and definitely very gay friendly. Let us know.....

1
Posted by: Reeve | 2007/02/27

Thanx Expert I've been hoping for something like this.

Reply to Reeve