Posted by: anon | 2006/04/04

damged during sex

my drunk boyfriend and i had rough sex and i starting bleeding really badly during this... do u think i could hav damaged something?? or did i just rip?? in that case how long will it take to heal??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

The forum can never replace a medical consultation. Please see a doctor that can do a full examination and a speculum examination. You might have a cervical tear or a high vaginal tear, You might feel embaressed to see one, but remember that we are quite use to patient stories, so rather visit your doctor asap. You will possibly need a course of antibiotics as well.

E Mc

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Tango | 2006/04/04

Take a little mirror and lie on the bed and have a good look. You could be a little ripped. If so, just keep extra clean - use a little dilute Savlon and in a day or two should be fine. If not and it gets worse see your GP.

Reply to Tango

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.