Question
Posted by: Sleepless | 2003/01/28

Damaged ribs preventing sleep

On Saturday night I did some damage to my ribs in an awkward fall. I know that they are not broken (having broken a couple about a year ago, I know what it feels like), and although they are a bit uncomfortable during the day, at night about an hour after getting into bed, they really hurt badly, preventing me sleeping. Is there anything I can do to alleviate the pain - I have taken a couple of Panado, which doesn't help.

Sleepless, the best would be to take an anti-inflammatory combined with a painkiller like Mypaid Forte® or Myprodol®. If the pain persists the best would be to have an x-ray taken. Good luck.