Question
Posted by: annon | 2006/04/04

damaged

my boyfriend got really drunk on saturday and we ended up having really rough sex. i started bleeding really badly... do u think i could hav damaged something???? its not sore but im still getting spots of blood and i havnt started my period yet...

Sounds like you had bruises and possible tears. If it does not settle-see a doctor

1

Really rough sex or rape? Cos if you were having rough sex and you ripped surely you would have tried to stop him. That must have been painful.

Go to a Pharmacy and ask them for a Anti inflamatory Vaginal Cream and see if that soothes it. It costs about R50-R70.