Question
Posted by: Nonny | 2008/01/16

Damage nasal

Hi, I have a boyfriend who used to work underground in a coal mine. The thing is his nose or nasal passage is always block and he has a running nose all the time (mucus watery). We consulted and we were told that he has puss in his nasal passage and has to for surgary, for him it's not an option he would like to take. What do we do in the meanwhile, what can he take. It is particulary bad in the morning.

Expert ImagePharmacist

N

I'd suggest giving Clarityne DOD a try

1
Posted by: Jola | 2008/05/05

Good Day
My girl is 21 month old. We cannot stop the running nose. She is not sick she just have a constantly running nose. We try so many things nd nothing helps. We running out of ideas, we dont know what to do any more. The ENT and normal doctors doesnt have the answer for us. When we put a grommets in her ears we thougt that maybe that will help but did not change. We done the test for alergies and so on but the test came negative which meant she's not alergic to anything. Can we do something about it??? The best it will be to use anything bisides drops or sprays she hates when we put something in her nose. The discharge is clear and that mean she's not sick! What must we do please help!

Reply to Jola