Question
Posted by: JohnBoy | 2007/04/30

Dakini sexual healing sessions

Just want to know if anyone had any experiance with a dakini in helping them to overcome their sexual gay orientation. I have visited their website called "sacredsex" and I am just curouis to know what they do, and how they do it?

Expert ImageGay, lesbian and bisexual expert

Hi JohnBoy and welcome to the forum.

We know that being gay is not a pathology, right? Besides the fact that I don't know what dakini is, why would anyone want to invest energy in trying to "overcome" being gay? Rather invest in trying to "overcome" your neurosis about being gay. And then get on with just being yourself.

1
Posted by: Nikki | 2007/04/30

???

I cant find any reference to Advait Tantra "helping" with over coming gay orientation on this website you mentioned.

It would sound more like this "method" and "teaching" is to help a person be at ease with her or his sexuality whatever the orientation ???

Anyone have some info on this for us please???

xxxxxxx
Nikki

Reply to Nikki