Question
Posted by: Joan | 2006/10/31

dad and baby lab needs new home?

My friend and her husband have to move due to unavoidable circumstances and she has to find her male long-haired lab a home he is wonderful a gentle giant about 1.5 years old cream in colour aswell as a good watch dog he lives on a farm and is good with other dogs, chickens and children etc.
His pup is also looking for a home she is about 5 months old and is a long-haired lab cross liver in colour with basically the same personality as her dad.
If anyone knows of anyone who can give these two a loving home please let me know my friend is desperate and extremely heart broken as she feels she is losing her children.
They do not have to go together just to a home where they will be loved and looked after.

Hope you're suscessful. Contact your vet as they often have lists of people prepared to home specific breeds of dogs

1
Posted by: WR | 2006/10/31

Hi Joan!

Try advertising it on the petwise . co . za site, or on Johannesburg Gumtree.

Good luck!

Reply to WR