Question
Posted by: Theuns | 2003/12/08

DAB - Design a Body

Hi C

I've been training a month now on the DAB products and system and would like your opinion on this product.
I've lost 6kg in the first month (Nov)

I've tried Body for Life, it seems to work but it is a bit expensive. However the results were fine, it is a costly thing to carry on after the 12 week period. Therefore DAB seems like and alternative.

Once again DAB makes use of products and food stuff known to south-africans... i.e. weetpix all bran etc...

your opinion??

Expert ImageBodybuilding

Theuns,

I have not really looked into the DAB range. To be honest I have not been to impressed by what I've seen but I MUST add that it has ONLY been on TV and in adverts in magazines. Not researched it at all.

Maybe this is a good time to do so. Body-for-Life is a great program and I always encourage people to keep on training according to the principles that they advocate EVEN if they cannot carry on using their or any other supplements for that matter.

Supplementation by it's nature is an expensive "hobby" and does cost money. The companies have to balance the provision of a quality product with the bottom line/profit incentive. That said, you do get cheaper supplements that are very good.

What I would suggest is this: Jacqui at the Sports Nutrition Forum would in all cetainty know alot more about DAB than I do. Chat a bit with her and see what she has to say about it.

Also, please let me know what she says. It should be interesting.

Keep well,

Conrad Booysen-Biokineticist-"C"