Question
Posted by: DEBS | 2008/07/23

CYTOTECH (CYTOSTOP) -ALCOHOL

COULD YOUI PLEASE TELL ME IF IT IS SAFE TO TAKE THESE TABLETS. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THEM FOR 2 WEEKS AND HAVE STOPPED DRINKING ALLTOGETHER - THERE IS NO URGE TO OUR A DRINK OR ANYTHING. ALSO - HOW LONG WOULD I HAVE TO TAKE THEM.
THANKS

Dear DEBS
The ingredients seem to be safe. The grapefruit extract may influence certain medications so you need to tell your doctor if he prescribes medication to you ( usually anti hypertension, anti cholesterol and certain heart medications) You may need to take this for about 3 months but can probably use this fairly longterm.