Question
Posted by: Worrypot | 2006/10/31

Cysts on vagina lips

I am married and have two children. Since my second pregnancy, I seem to get boils or cysts (as one doctor called it) around my vagina. these used to appear every two weeks, and then dissapeared for a while. Recently they have returned and I can have anything from 2 - 4 at once. Please help!!! I thought if it was iron deficiency I would surely have them all over? Could you please advice?I would also appreciate if you could send me the advice to my email.

I cannot reply to private e-mails.
It could be ingrown hairs. This is commoner if you wax or shave.

2
Posted by: Also have | 2006/11/01

I've been having them for a long time. I am 24 and had them even before I was sexually active. Although at age 10 I was molested by my father. Are they related to sex?

Reply to Also have
Posted by: Me Too! | 2006/11/01

Dear Worrypot,

I have the very same problem. I have been getting these 'boils' since early this year. I have tried different soaps & even rinse off with tea tree oil. These boils come up, get swollen & sometimes painful. They reappear, and it seems to be the same spot, every few weeks.

Reply to Me Too!