Question
Posted by: Heartsore | 2005/11/19

Cysts on ovaries

Hi Doc,

I have PCOS and I have just taken my first course of Clomid and am about to enter my fertile phase (if the Clomid has worked). I wanted to ask do the cysts that I have on both ovaries dissapear during pregnancy or do they just stay there. I had a miscarriage a few weeks ago (after falling pregnant by myself and only after miscarriage was PCOS diagnosed). I am so nervous that it will happen again.

thanks/Heartsore

the cysts are small and will still be present during pregnancy, but they will not have any effect on the pregnancy , so dont worry.