Posted by: Nana | 2008/11/28


I gave birth Via C- section 10 weeks back, I noticed something like a small ball sticking out of my vagina, I talked to my gynae about this and he said he is not sure what it is it might be a cyst and he said I should wait for two months to pass maybe it will go away on it' s own, if not I should consider being operated.
What should I do about this

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Perhaps you have some prolapse after the birth. It does not sound like your actually saw your gynae and were examined. It does not sound urgent, but I would suggest that you make an appointment.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Nana | 2008/12/01

I did see the gynae and he did examine me, he said it' s not prolapse, but could be a cyst, I just wanted a second opinion of what this could be.

Reply to Nana

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.