Question

Cyst

Dear Cyberdoc

I am a 22 year old married woman, who would like to start a family. Few months ago I was pregnant but miscarried eversince we still struggling to start a family.

I recently found out I have a small cyst on my left tube. My GP told me there is nothing to worry about because it is small, but I also complained about pain on the left in the area where the tube is. The doctor did not give me anything or say that they going to do something about it. What am I suppose to do?

The scan also showed a polyp on my right hand side, coud you please explain what that is and can it affect me in the long run?

Yours sincerely
Anonymous

Hallo Anon
Ovarian cysts are common and develop due to the release of the egg - it usually goes away by itself. A Polyp is a non-cancerous growth and is also not dangerous unless it becomes very big or sits in an anatomical dangerous place. read this article : http://www.4women.gov/faq/ovarian_cysts.htm
Both these should not influence your ability to become pregnant.