Question
Posted by: Mystery | 2007/12/13

Cyst

If an ovarian cyst was small 10 weeks ago, could it have grown to 5cm in size since then?

Dear Mystery
Yes it could. It probably is a follicular cyst and the reason for the enlargement is fluid build up in the cyst.
See also : http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.htm

2
Posted by: kt | 2009/02/04

I' ve been experiencing pain in my lower abdomen and went to see a gynaecologist and he told me that i have a virginal cyst which is still small and will only be removed if it increases in size. is it possible that it could just dissolve and also is it possible that it can double in size within 8 weeks and wont it have a negative effect on my fertility? Is it possible that i can develop more of cyst?

Reply to kt
Posted by: beatiful | 2009/02/02

I am 33yrs old I have alceris colitis I want to fall pregnant I have a cyst that is not growing. wat can i do . desparate to have a baby.

Reply to beatiful