Question
Posted by: darky | 2006/07/25

cyst

Hi doc ,
last month i was diagnosed with ovarian cyst , the doctor said it was very small and should wait until i get my period and she would put me on pill . i got my period and now started on a pill Ysamin , but i'm nosciouse all the time is this suppose to happen
, i couldn't have been pregnant since i got period now or could i . or is it just the after effects of the pill or should i be taking a different kind of pill.

It is common to have nausea and breast tenderness for the first few weeks after starting the Pill. It should get better with time. Pregnancy is not likely.