Question
Posted by: qwertyui | 2004/10/11

Cypramil and Ejaculation

Jus want to know has any one heard of lack of sex drive in men on Cypramil and ejaculation problems. Will this continue once medication has been stopped.

Going to stop taking this stuff if it carries on

You are obviously on Ciprimal for a reason (depression??) as it is a SSRI it changes the seretonin levels and unfortunatle has the side-effect of delayed ejaculation, but also loss of libido.

Consult with your doctor, before just stopping the medication. You need to be weaned off it, else you will also feel terrible and have other side effects such as dizziness, nausea, etc.

Dr Elna McIntosh

1
Posted by: KissedOnce | 2004/10/12

I have been taking this for ages, and it had killed my sex life. I am moving over to Cipralex, as this is ment to be much better and not have these affects

Reply to KissedOnce