Question
Posted by: Sheri | 2007/03/24

cyclogest

Hi Gynae Doc

I am 7 weeks pregnant. Yesterday I went to the hospital because I had a small amount of brown bood when I wiped. The Gynea could not find anything wrond, the Cervix looked good, the baby was growing well, and there was a visible heart beat and we could hear it, it had a pole of of 26.
My Gynae has tols me to take Cyclogest, is this ok for the baby, if my body doesn't need it can it harm the baby?
Im worried about taking medication during pregnancy.

It is fine for the baby even if you do not need it.

1
Posted by: Linde | 2007/03/26

HI I also used Cyclogest from 7 weeks becasue of the same thing. i am now 16 weeks and our second little son is doing fine! dont stress about it I used till 12 weeks then stopped and everything was fine with me and the baby!

Reply to Linde