Question
Posted by: cm | 2007/06/12

cycling to loose cm

hi,

ive bought one of those standing bikes, for how (min) long should i be cycling and how many days, in order to loose cm in my thighs? im realy battling to loose cm in my legs?

I would suggest you start off with 3 days a week, for about 30 minutes at a time. It's just important to bear in mind that you are just starting out and that means taking it easy - your body isn't used to exercise and so overdoing it is a real possibility. Your goal is to work up towards a target of 45 minutes a day, 4 to 5 days a week on the bike. But as I said, start cautiously and you'll get there over time.