Question
Posted by: Adele | 2008/01/31

cycling and legs

I run on the treadmill for 20 minutes/cycle for another 20 minutes 3 x week. I then do the circuit for 40 minutes. (no leg exerices at all). What worries me is that I don't want the top part of my leg (I dont know what you call it in your terms) to get too big or have too much definition. I tend to show definition on my legs very quickly. Will the cycling do that if I keep the intensity low.

HI Adele

I see your question was submitted twice, so you'll find your answer in the post above this one! Good luck!