Question
Posted by: Numb Crotch | 2004/01/29

Cycling

I have written to you before about this and the reply helped a lot

I have regained about 90% of the feeling in my penis but there is still only loght sensation on the head of my penis when I touch the tip i cant realy feel it only if i scrath it with something or lightly squeeze it i can feel it and if i pinch it aswell

do you think all the sensation will return with time

NC, everything should return to normal, but it worries me that it has taken so long. Repeated episodes might lead to permanent damage and if it happens again, you should rather stop cycling or see an urologist. Good luck.
PS, I’m sorry I took so long to answer your question, but all the answers posted in reply to questions posted on the 29th somehow got lost in Cyberspace. Here it is again.