Question
Posted by: Jessica | 2004/09/29

Cycles very irregular

Hi all

I got my test results back this morning, turns out I do not have PCOS, which I am really happy about,

Now my question:

I have been ttc for 11 months now 6 months ago I had a cyst removed and ever since my period has been very irregular, I am going for a test to see if I'm ovulating on day 21 of this cycle. and we are going to have hubbies sperm tested soon.

My cycles has been as following, 31days, 28days, 27days, 33days and the last one 35days(started on the 36th day) What can be the reason for this, PCOS and Endo has been eliminated from possibilities already. and if it is so irregular is it not safe to assume that I am indeed not ovulating?

Jessica

your day 21 progesterone would confirm if you are ovulating. Hubbies sperm also needs to be tested to complete the picture. Hope tubes have been investigated. At the end you should have an idea where the problem(s) are.

1
Posted by: Shirls | 2004/09/30

Jessica,

Unfortunately i don't know enough to answer your question. However it is pleasing to note that you do not have PCOS. I know that the issue must be of of rally worry to you, but if you just deal with elimanating one issue at a time, you should be able to eventually get to the cause of the problem.

Good luck with your medical examinations. I pray taht it will not be a painfully drawn out process before you know what is going on.

Take care!

Reply to Shirls